Re: [w3photo] w3photo image region vocab contributors - please respond

On Mon, 5 Apr 2004, Benjamin Nowack wrote:

> On 05.04.2004 14:19:15, Libby Miller wrote:
> >
> >To:
> >Benjamin Nowack
> >Bryce Benton
> >Greg Elin
> >Jennifer Golbeck
> >Jim Ley
> >Masahide Kanzaki
> >Morten Frederiksen
> >
> >hi all,
> >
> >I think I'm right in saying that the people named above are the
> >principal contributors to the image regions vocabulary we've developed
> >recently as part of the w3photo project. (Many apologies if I've missed
> >someone out - I got this list from looking at
> >http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/, Jan-April 2004.
> >*Please* let me know if I have missed you out so I can get your
> >agreement as below and make sure you are credited).
> just don't forget to add yourself ;)
>
> >To get this vocabulary on the W3C site (probably at
> >http://www.w3.org/2004/02/image-regions#) Dan has asked me to get
> >everyone who contributed to agree that the vocabulary be put on the
> >site and made available under the W3C license:
> >
> >http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/2002/copyright-software-20021231
> >
> >To get this moving could you please all send me a quick note, copying
> >www-archive@w3.org (or just replying to this mail, which will go to the
> >list and hence www-archive), expressing your agreement to the terms of
> >the W3C license for the image regions vocabulary?
> I agree to the terms of the W3C license mentioned above for the image
> regions vocabulary.

thanks Benjamin :)

> >Let me know if you need any more information.
> don't want to complicate things, is it worth having some thoughts on
> the uri (e.g. "..regions" vs. "region", "2004/02" vs. "2004/04" ;), any
> other uri.. )?

I guess it's up for discussion. I think this is the last discussion we
had:

http://www.ilrt.bris.ac.uk/discovery/chatlogs/foaf/2004-03-04.html#T15-09-58
http://www.ilrt.bris.ac.uk/discovery/chatlogs/foaf/2004-03-04.html#T15-33-08-2

Libby