Re: [CWM] Trignometric Module

On Wednesday, Sep 24, 2003, at 00:35 Europe/London, Karl Dubost wrote:

> Tim, Sandro, DanC
>
> I have created a trigonometric module for cwm after my request on IRC
> http://rdfig.xmlhack.com/2003/09/23/2003-09-23.html#1064356689.846120
>
> So I put the thing at this place.
> 	 http://www.w3.org/2000/10/swap/cwm_trigo.py

Thank you!

> Could you say me if I have done something wrong?
>
> I have used the math Namespace, it seems.

Ok

> What should I do now?
>
> 	A schema ?
> 	Should I complete this file?
> 	http://www.w3.org/2000/10/swap/math.n3

Yes, please.

> 	A test file ?

Absolutely.  I suggest a separate one from math.n3
A good one, with the corner cases you can think of as
well as "normal" cases.

One request.   I assume that the normal mode of operation
is radians.   Then "degrees" as a function to return a number of degrees
makes sense.  However one would then expect "radians" to be the
identity operation.  I suggest you remove math:radians altogether,
and make math:degrees a Function and ReverseFunction.
That allows cwm to work either way.

You need to import the module from llyn so that it is registered
as  built-ins.