Re: Problems with cwm

Dear Semantic Web Developers,

I would like to know if you can acknowledge that these are bugs that I
have reported and if you can reproduce them?

has any one else reported them? Do you have a bug tracking database?

have you thought about making a rdf notation for the bug reports? that
is something I would find very interesting, it could be like the
testing software...but on the other side of the coin.

mike

--- James Michael DuPont <mdupont777@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Thanks, the cvs is working now .
>
> Here are more problems :
> with file : http://introspector.sourceforge.net/2003/09/PythonAst.n3
> <mdupont>   File
> "/mnt/hda4/development/development2/w3c/2000/10/swap/pretty.py", line
> 295, in _scan
> <mdupont>     if verbosity() > 98: progress("scanning %s in context
> %s"
> %(`x`, `context`),
> <mdupont> RuntimeError: maximum recursion depth exceeded
> <mdupont> the new cwm is going off the deep end!
>
> Maybe you think this is strange?
> Mike
>

> =====
> James Michael DuPont