RDDL Taxonomy (2)

From: Paul Denning <pauld@mitre.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 14:46:42 -0400
To: www-archive@w3.org
As mentioned in [1], the attachment to this message is a file that can be
uploaded to a Systinet WASP UDDI 4.5 registry to allow the browser GUI to
that registry to show the RDDL taxonomy.

I will use this in an example of a RDDL document can contain links to this
upload file.

The RDDL file will have a

and rddl:purpose="http://example.org/uddi/taxonomy/hierarchical"

My previous message [1] used the same rddl:purpose, but with
different rdl:nature.

The next message I send to www-archive will attach the RDDL file.

I had to send this and my previous message first so I could have the URLs
from www-archive to put into the RDDL document.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2003Oct/0033.html