Typo in CWM builtins web page?

From: Graham Klyne <gk@ninebynine.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 14:51:52 +0100
To: Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>
Cc: www-archive+n3bugs@w3.org

I think this is a typo in [1] (maybe significant as it's a property name):
[[
intgerQuotient
The subject is a pair of integer numbers. The object is calculated by
dividing the first number of the pair by the second, ignoring remainder.
]]

[1] http://www.w3.org/2000/10/swap/doc/CwmBuiltins.html

Should be "integerQuotient"?
..............^

BTW, do you specify anywhere whether this is truncated (toward zero), or
entier (greatest integer <= quotient)?

And does the following usual invariant for all numbers :a and :b ?

[[
(:a,:b) math:integerQuotient _:c .
(:a,:b) math:remainder _:d .
(:b,_:c) math:product _:e .
(_:d,_:e) math:sum :a .
]]

(modulo the math: functions appearing in the appropriate part of a
rule.  I'm exploring an implementation that allows them to also appear as
ordinary RDF properties.)

#g
--

Graham Klyne