Re: [CWM] Trignometric Module

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 07:59:00 -0400
Cc: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>, www-archive+n3bugs@w3.org, Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>

Le lundi, 13 oct 2003, à 18:01 America/Montreal, Dan Connolly a écrit :

> Looks like it's time to re-affirm the following agreement:
>
> "Cwm developers agree that all the tests have to pass before code is
> checked in. To run the tests, do make in the swap/test directory."
>   -- http://www.w3.org/2000/10/swap/doc/cwm.html#dev

Yes my own mistake, I followed the instructions of Tim for updating the
code, but I thought I had to check in. I didn't see this mention
explicitely or it was not said at the start when I developed the module.
I have forgotten about it after.

I have to check again that.
Thanks Dan for the modifications