W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-archive@w3.org > October 2003

RE: A bit of running code for "Tim's View"

From: John Black <JohnBlack@deltek.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 15:20:23 -0400
Message-ID: <D3C8F903E7CC024C9DA6D900A60725D9025F34E6@DLTKVMX1.ads.deltek.com>
To: "Sandro Hawke" <sandro@w3.org>, <timbl@w3.org>
Cc: <www-archive@w3.org>

Ok.  I get the desired result if I use the command on all 
local files:

	cwm --closure=poEr myDingo.n3 --think

But I still get the error list below if I use the first 
command in your example:

      cwm --closure=por myDingo.n3 --think

That is, I get the error if I use closure flags 'por', but 
it works when I use closure flags 'poEr'.  Whats the difference?
'E' does not appear in the list of closure flags in help.

Thanks,
John Black

C:\Temp\cwm>python /python23/lib/site-packages/cwm/cwm.py --closure=por myDingo.n3 --think --filter=anyDogs.n3
#Processed by Id: cwm.py,v 1.143.2.1 2003/09/12 14:56:21 timbl Exp
        #    using base file:/Temp/cwm/myDingo.n3
        Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/python23/lib/site-packages/cwm/cwm.py", line 652, in ?
    doCommand()
  File "/python23/lib/site-packages/cwm/cwm.py", line 380, in doCommand
    p.load(_inputURI)
  File "C:\python23\lib\site-packages\cwm\notation3.py", line 209, in load
    return self.loadBuf(stream.read())    # self._formula
  File "C:\python23\lib\site-packages\cwm\notation3.py", line 217, in loadBuf
    self.feed(buf)
  File "C:\python23\lib\site-packages\cwm\notation3.py", line 235, in feed
    i = self.directiveOrStatement(str,j)
  File "C:\python23\lib\site-packages\cwm\notation3.py", line 248, in directiveOrStatement
    j = self.statement(str, i)
  File "C:\python23\lib\site-packages\cwm\notation3.py", line 341, in statement
    j = self.property_list(str, i, r[0])
  File "C:\python23\lib\site-packages\cwm\notation3.py", line 594, in property_list
    self.makeStatement((self._context, sym, subj, obj))
  File "C:\python23\lib\site-packages\cwm\notation3.py", line 331, in makeStatement
    self._sink.makeStatement(quadruple, why=self._reason2)
  File "C:\python23\lib\site-packages\cwm\llyn.py", line 1452, in makeStatement
    self.storeQuad(q, why)
  File "C:\python23\lib\site-packages\cwm\llyn.py", line 1481, in storeQuad
    return context.add(subj=subj, pred=pred, obj=obj, why=why)
  File "C:\python23\lib\site-packages\cwm\llyn.py", line 479, in add
    self.checkClosure(subj, pred, obj)
  File "C:\python23\lib\site-packages\cwm\llyn.py", line 617, in checkClosure
    x.dereference("m" + self._closureMode, self)
  File "C:\python23\lib\site-packages\cwm\term.py", line 212, in dereference
    if "E" not in mode: F = self.store.load(inputURI)
  File "C:\python23\lib\site-packages\cwm\llyn.py", line 1263, in load
    p.feed(buffer)
  File "C:\python23\lib\site-packages\cwm\sax2rdf.py", line 584, in feed
    self._p.feed(data)
  File "C:\Python23\Lib\site-packages\_xmlplus\sax\expatreader.py", line 220, in feed
    self._err_handler.fatalError(exc)
  File "C:\Python23\Lib\site-packages\_xmlplus\sax\handler.py", line 38, in fatalError
    raise exception
xml.sax._exceptions.SAXParseException: <unknown>:133:21: not well-formed (invalid token)

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Sandro Hawke [mailto:sandro@w3.org]
> Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2003 1:33 PM
> To: John Black; timbl@w3.org
> Cc: www-archive@w3.org
> Subject: Re: A bit of running code for "Tim's View" 
> 
> 
> 
> Sorry, I simplified the inputs slightly for the e-mail.  I should have
> been clearer about that.  The real files are in 
> 
>    http://www.w3.org/2000/10/swap/test/ferrell
> 
> and I see that myDingo.n3 has a temporary patch "For working on the
> plane" (ie without the web handy).  So yes, I left out the ":" prefix
> declaration.
> 
> > C:\Temp>python /python23/lib/site-packages/cwm/cwm.py 
> --closure=por myDingo.n
> > 3 --think
> > #Processed by Id: cwm.py,v 1.143.2.1 2003/09/12 14:56:21 timbl Exp
> >         #    using base file:/Temp/myDingo.n3
> >         Traceback (most recent call last):
> >   File "/python23/lib/site-packages/cwm/cwm.py", line 652, in ?
> >     doCommand()
> >   File "/python23/lib/site-packages/cwm/cwm.py", line 380, 
> in doCommand
> >     p.load(_inputURI)
> >   File "C:\python23\lib\site-packages\cwm\notation3.py", 
> line 209, in load
> >     return self.loadBuf(stream.read())    # self._formula
> >   File "C:\python23\lib\site-packages\cwm\notation3.py", 
> line 217, in loadBuf
> >     self.feed(buf)
> >   File "C:\python23\lib\site-packages\cwm\notation3.py", 
> line 235, in feed
> >     i = self.directiveOrStatement(str,j)
> >   File "C:\python23\lib\site-packages\cwm\notation3.py", 
> line 248, in directi
> > veOrStatement
> >     j = self.statement(str, i)
> >   File "C:\python23\lib\site-packages\cwm\notation3.py", 
> line 341, in stateme
> > nt
> >     j = self.property_list(str, i, r[0])
> >   File "C:\python23\lib\site-packages\cwm\notation3.py", 
> line 594, in propert
> > y_list
> >     self.makeStatement((self._context, sym, subj, obj))
> >   File "C:\python23\lib\site-packages\cwm\notation3.py", 
> line 331, in makeSta
> > tement
> >     self._sink.makeStatement(quadruple, why=self._reason2)
> >   File "C:\python23\lib\site-packages\cwm\llyn.py", line 
> 1452, in makeStateme
> > nt
> >     self.storeQuad(q, why)
> >   File "C:\python23\lib\site-packages\cwm\llyn.py", line 
> 1481, in storeQuad
> >     return context.add(subj=subj, pred=pred, obj=obj, why=why)
> >   File "C:\python23\lib\site-packages\cwm\llyn.py", line 479, in add
> >     self.checkClosure(subj, pred, obj)
> >   File "C:\python23\lib\site-packages\cwm\llyn.py", line 
> 617, in checkClosure
> >     x.dereference("m" + self._closureMode, self)
> >   File "C:\python23\lib\site-packages\cwm\term.py", line 
> 212, in dereference
> >     if "E" not in mode: F = self.store.load(inputURI)
> >   File "C:\python23\lib\site-packages\cwm\llyn.py", line 
> 1263, in load
> >     p.feed(buffer)
> >   File "C:\python23\lib\site-packages\cwm\sax2rdf.py", line 
> 584, in feed
> >     self._p.feed(data)
> >   File 
> "C:\Python23\Lib\site-packages\_xmlplus\sax\expatreader.py", line 216,
> >  in feed
> >     self._parser.Parse(data, isFinal)
> >   File 
> "C:\Python23\Lib\site-packages\_xmlplus\sax\expatreader.py", line 395,
> >  in external_entity_ref
> >     self._source.getSystemId() or
> >   File 
> "C:\Python23\Lib\site-packages\_xmlplus\sax\saxutils.py", line 515, in
> >  prepare_input_source
> >     f = urllib2.urlopen(source.getSystemId())
> >   File "c:\python23\lib\urllib2.py", line 136, in urlopen
> >     return _opener.open(url, data)
> >   File "c:\python23\lib\urllib2.py", line 331, in open
> >     type_ = req.get_type()
> >   File "c:\python23\lib\urllib2.py", line 233, in get_type
> >     raise ValueError, "unknown url type: %s" % self.__original
> > ValueError: unknown url type: XMLSchema.dtd
> 
> Hm.  I don't know.  Tim?   (I've included him on the recipients)
> 
>      -- sandro
> 
Received on Wednesday, 8 October 2003 15:21:44 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 7 November 2012 14:17:36 GMT