Re-submission of Requirements on Transactions

From: Fletcher, Tony <Tony.Fletcher@choreology.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 17:00:32 +0100
To: <www-archive@w3.org>
Dear Colleagues,
At the recent F2F I was asked to 'clarify' the requirements we submitted
on the need to be able to show the demarcation of transactions in a
choreograph description (though I do not think lack of clarity on the
intent was at all the issue!).
I have had a go at clarifying the requirements as requested.  Please
find attached.  You may also like to take a look at the complete (short)
slide set I had with me at the F2F, of which I presented only the last 2
- 3 slides so we could move along quickly
If any of you are able to come up with what clearer text for these
requirements suitable for direct insertion into the Requirements
document then our assistance will be appreciated - please mail me
directly or via the list.  Thank you.

Best Regards,

Tony Fletcher

Technical Advisor
Choreology Ltd.
68, Lombard Street, London EC3V 9L J   UK

+44 (0) 870 7390076

+44 (0) 7801 948219

+44 (0) 870 7390077

 <http://www.choreology.com/> www.choreology.com

Business transaction management software for application coordination

Work: tony.fletcher@choreology.com

Home: amfletcher@iee.org

(image/gif attachment: image002.gif)