RE: Modified soap12-part0.html

Thanks, Gudge. Without checking, I had mistakenly assumed that the editor I was using, W3C's Amaya, had inserted the appropriate unicode character codes. It had not, using platform specific support instead. I also see what Volker's problem is/was.

I shall insert the character refs into all occurrences of the name so that it renders the same whether the encoding chosen on the browser is Western European or UTF-8.

I think this should solve the "problem".
Thanks
Nilo
PS. Yves and/or Gudge: Are you going to create a new directory for the latest editor's copy. Thanks.