Tracking Document (was Re: Please read before you run LC stuff again!!!)

From: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 23:25:26 -0400
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>, Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>, www-archive@w3.org

>>   but also because I am replacing  the names with mnemonic comments so
>>  our final tracking document
>final tracking document? You expect something other
>than lc-status-report.html? I don't.

I have got as far as what shows up on

which adds some info to what you have - it adds what the thread was
about, and it adds what kind of action we took - things that have to
be inserted by hand - but increase the quality of our comments.
  I want to change the owlC:ClosedType to be the class for each
comment, because then I can merge the above with

  and the comments would show up in the right places.

  I'm willing to continue doing the work of tracking the type of
closing and adding a more mnemonic comment, and then we use cwm to
produce a final document at the end.

  btw, you might be able to scrape my RDF more directly from the
attached HTML file which is generated from the excel spreadsheet I
created to help me track this on my own...

p.s. The attached RDF is what I'm generating - but there's some
namespace problems so I cannot map everything into the hierarchies I
want - gonna get some help w/this tomorrow.

Univ of Maryland, College Park, MD 20742	  *** 240-277-3388 (Cell)
http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/hendler      *** NOTE CHANGED CELL NUMBER ***