Re: New issue - Meaning of URIs in RDF documents

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 01:26:49 -0400
To: Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>, pat hayes <phayes@ihmc.us>
Cc: www-archive@w3.org

Gentlemen, I found your latest contributions an absolute pleasure to
read.   I'm worried about it coming to the proper conclusion, but in
the mean time it's fascinating entertainment.   I'm dying to see what
Pat says about the whole refining-to-the-point-of-splitting-hairs
approach.

I wonder a little if the role (or a role) of running code and
interoperability testing in standards development isn't a little
watching Tim interact with Fido: everyone using the code shares a kind
of experience which helps establish some elements of shared meaning.

   -- sandro