RE: RDF-concepts: <rdf-wrapper>

I think it was Eric Prud'hommeaux...

... yes, I see your problem.  I did mention in IRC the "space" between the
elements.

I notice Eric's put a message on rdf-comments, with mention of C14N, so I
guess that's the place to pick this up.  IRC is informal, and I passed that
to you for information rather than response.

BTW, my current list of messages needing attention is at:
   http://www.ninebynine.org/wip/RDF-concepts/RDF-Concepts-notes/index.html

Hopefully I'll get some time tomorrow to think about them.

#g
--

Graham Klyne
<GK@NineByNine.org>