Re: cwm not being maintained

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 13:50:56 -0400
Cc: www-archive@w3.org, wware@alum.mit.edu
To: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>

Hi Sandro,

sorry to jump in the discussion, but it's because it reminds me
something.

Le jeudi, 28 aoû 2003, à 08:05 America/Montreal, Sandro Hawke a écrit :
> The truth is cwm is being quite actively worked on, but it's not being
> all that carefully release-engineered.  You're working with the live
> developers tree, and once in a while someone screws up and checks in
> something that wont even pass the regression tests.  That was me.  :-(

In the past, I asked if it was possible to have tarball of the cwm
package.

When you think a version is stable, just make a simple
swap-stable.tar.gz and keep a version number to the cvs tree.

So people will be able to use it without too much problems.