Re: add "no replies" status to PIT, pls?

From: Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: 24 Apr 2003 17:42:04 +0200
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: www-archive@w3.org
Le jeu 24/04/2003 ŗ 17:33, Dan Connolly a ťcrit :
> This open issues deely is great...
>   http://www.w3.org/2002/12/open-issues

Glad you like it :)

> It would be even greater if it would tell me,
> at a glance, which of the open issues has had
> no replies at all.

I've just added this feature.

> By the way...
>
> it's signed with a pointer
> to http://www.w3.org/Team/Dom/. I'd rather it
> referred to a world-readable info about you.

Fixed (it dated from the time the tool was used only for a Team-only
mailing list).

> Also, are you the only person who supports this
> thing? Or is there some group that I should send
> requests for enhancement to? I'd like to see some
> part of the QA activity endorse/support it.

I think it is more or less understood as being a tool maintained by the
Systeam, but nobody else but me made any commitment to maintain it, and
I'm not sure anybody else in the Systeam is xslt-happy...

Dom
W3C/ERCIM
mailto:dom@w3.org