Re: cwm uripath.py bug

nice work; I'm reviewing the work, but it's hard for
me to think about it wihout seeing the test case.

Did you add a unit test to be sure we don't break this in the
future? I don't see one.

 test-before-you-code
 http://www.w3.org/2000/10/swap/test/README
 -> http://www.extremeprogramming.org/rules/testfirst.html