RE: Clean up of state tables

From: Martin Gudgin <mgudgin@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 12:53:00 -0700
To: "Marc Hadley" <marc.hadley@sun.com>
Cc: "W3C Public Archive" <www-archive@w3.org>, "Jean-Jacques Moreau" <moreau@crf.canon.fr>, "Nilo Mitra" <EUSNILM@am1.ericsson.se>, "Noah Mendelson" <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>, "Henrik Frystyk Nielsen" <henrikn@microsoft.com>

Isn't the only place that 'RequestingSOAPNode' and 'RespondingSOAPNode'
only appear at the very top of 7.5.

Why not just change the bullets to read

For binding instances conforming to this specification:

	A SOAP node instantiated at an HTTP client may assume the role
(i.e. the property reqres:Role ) of
"http://www.w3.org/2002/06/soap/mep/request-response/RequestingSOAPNode"
or "http://www.w3.org/2002/06/soap/mep/soap-response/RequestingSOAPNode"

	A SOAP node instantiated at an HTTP server may assume the role
(i.e. the property reqres:Role ) of
"http://www.w3.org/2002/06/soap/mep/request-response/RespondingSOAPNode"
or "http://www.w3.org/2002/06/soap/mep/soap-response/RespondingSOAPNode"

Would that work?