RE: Clean up of state tables

Isn't the only place that 'RequestingSOAPNode' and 'RespondingSOAPNode'
only appear at the very top of 7.5.

Why not just change the bullets to read

For binding instances conforming to this specification:

	A SOAP node instantiated at an HTTP client may assume the role
(i.e. the property reqres:Role ) of
"http://www.w3.org/2002/06/soap/mep/request-response/RequestingSOAPNode"
or "http://www.w3.org/2002/06/soap/mep/soap-response/RequestingSOAPNode"

	A SOAP node instantiated at an HTTP server may assume the role
(i.e. the property reqres:Role ) of
"http://www.w3.org/2002/06/soap/mep/request-response/RespondingSOAPNode"
or "http://www.w3.org/2002/06/soap/mep/soap-response/RespondingSOAPNode"

Would that work?