RE: Is issue 353 really all set in the text

From: Martin Gudgin <mgudgin@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 07:54:52 -0700
To: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Cc: "Henrik Frystyk Nielsen" <henrikn@microsoft.com>, <marc.hadley@sun.com>, <moreau@crf.canon.fr>, <www-archive@w3.org>

I do not find the two sentences contradictory. An EII always represents
an edge. It sometimes also represents a node. I know Micah's comment was
about the first sentence, but I think the text I added addresses his
concern.

If you want to change the first sentence then go ahead, but I don't
think it's necessary.

Gudge