RE: Is issue 353 really all set in the text

I added text to bullet 1 under 3.1.1 that says

	'In such cases the element information item represents both a
graph edge and a graph node'

I think this covers the fourth entry for 353

You are correct that our resolution regarding inbound/outbound etc for
edges has covered the third entry for 353

I've been setting issues to 'closed' once I've sent the resolution text.

Gudge