Arbitrary changes to processing model (was: editors on the hook for editorial issues)

From: Jean-Jacques Moreau <moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 15:18:02 +0200
To: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <henrikn@microsoft.com>
CC: Marc Hadley <marc.hadley@sun.com>, Noah Mendelson <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>, Martin Gudgin <mgudgin@microsoft.com>, W3C Public Archive <www-archive@w3.org>

Ok... what about adding the following sentence (*quoted*):

"MUST clearly and completely specify the content and semantics of
the header blocks used to implement the behavior in question,
including if appropriate any modifications to the SOAP Processing
model. *The SOAP Processing Model may be changed in arbitrary ways.*"

We might wish to add a safety warning.

What do you think?

Jean-Jacques.