Name help needed

From: Nilo Mitra (EUS) <Nilo.Mitra@am1.ericsson.se>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 13:52:07 -0500
To: "Nilo Mitra (EUS)" <Nilo.Mitra@am1.ericsson.se>, "'Martin Gudgin'" <mgudgin@microsoft.com>, "'Jean-Jacques Moreau'" <moreau@crf.canon.fr>, "'Marc Hadley'" <marc.hadley@sun.com>, "'Noah Mendelson'" <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>, "'Henrik Frystyk Nielsen'" <henrikn@microsoft.com>
Cc: "'W3C Public Archive'" <www-archive@w3.org>
Hello Henrik (and others if you wish to help):
Can you help me find a (first name, last name) name - made up, of course - which has all the "peculiar" characters of the Scandanavian languages, both Danish and Swedish, and if need be, Norwegian. You know the sort of things I mean: the ones with o's crossed out, circles above letters, ...the whole works. It need not be something you'd want to name your children, just hypothetical.

I am making the SOAP Primer more international in flavour - that was one of the last call comments - hence the desire to change the name "John Q. Public" to something that exercises the Unicode!
Thanks
Nilo