Re: Issue 250 resolution

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 12:09:48 -0400
To: "Jean-Jacques Moreau" <moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Cc: EUSNILM@am1.ericsson.se, henrikn@microsoft.com, marc.hadley@sun.com, Martin Gudgin <mgudgin@microsoft.com>, www-archive@w3.org

OK, let's wrap this up.  Thank you all for your understanding.

I think I just tripped over one that was a bit of an outlier (in that the
proposed text was in fact more or less reasonable) and compounded with my
apparent misunderstanding of what was agreed (it is still news to me, but
I note that more than one of you are convinced I'm wrong, so presume I am
indeed wrong.)

So, sorry for the confusion.  In any case, as you should have seen from my
note last night, I have indeed revised part1 to more or less reflect the
text provided in Gerd's resolution note.  Thank you all for your patience.

One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142