Re: Change log (was: Diff markup)

From: Jean-Jacques Moreau <moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 13:20:44 +0200
To: Martin Gudgin <mgudgin@microsoft.com>
CC: W3C Public Archive <www-archive@w3.org>, Marc Hadley <marc.hadley@sun.com>, Nilo Mitra <EUSNILM@am1.ericsson.se>, Noah Mendelson <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>, Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <henrikn@microsoft.com>

Hmm... they do not seem to show up. :-( Generally, change log
entries stop after the 26/8... Maybe the W3C CVS server thinks
we've done too many edits? ;-)