Change log (was: Diff markup)

From: Jean-Jacques Moreau <moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 09:42:08 +0200
To: Martin Gudgin <mgudgin@microsoft.com>
CC: W3C Public Archive <www-archive@w3.org>, Marc Hadley <marc.hadley@sun.com>, Nilo Mitra <EUSNILM@am1.ericsson.se>, Noah Mendelson <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>, Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <henrikn@microsoft.com>

BTW, have we relaxed the constraint of using the Change Log?
(Just wondering whether I really need to do the extra work.)

Jean-Jacques.