RE: Editorial issue 264: Part 0 - section 6 - URIs

+1, OK, but I think we owe Martin a careful and polite reply, rather than
a "no change".  He raised the issue with some care and goes into some
detail, and I worry that we will antagonize our reviewers if they try to
tell us where they find the spec unclear, and we say "sure it's clear,
trust us, we know it well."   Maybe the answer, as he also suggests, would
be a bit of clarification in the primer?  Not sure.

One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142

"Martin Gudgin" <mgudgin@microsoft.com>
09/03/2002 05:26 AM