Re: Editorial issue 261: Choose character encoding UTF8/16

I've implemented your suggested change s/header/header field/.
Actually, I've swept through the entire spec (part 2) and
repeated the change where appropriate. (BTW, RFC 2616 is
inconsistent in its use of header vs. header field.)

I have also fixed replaced [SOAP MediaType] with a reference to
appendix A, since the IETF draft is now an empty shell and its
content was moved to this appendix.

+1 to your other proposals.

Jean-Jacques.