RE: Editorial issue 261: Choose character encoding UTF8/16

I am happy that our spec is complete given what we do reference.
However, one of the complaints was the number of levels of indirection
between our spec and the piece of text that says UTF-8/UTF-16.

That said, I'm comfortable with taking no action. How about everyone
else?

Gudge