Re: Issue 288b: mustUnderstand v MusUnderstand

From: Jean-Jacques Moreau <moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2002 15:49:26 +0200
To: Martin Gudgin <mgudgin@microsoft.com>
CC: W3C Public Archive <www-archive@w3.org>, Marc Hadley <marc.hadley@sun.com>, Nilo Mitra <EUSNILM@am1.ericsson.se>, Noah Mendelson <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>, Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <henrikn@microsoft.com>

Hmmm... all faults start with a capital letter, so for
consistency we would also have to rename all other faults.
Personally, I'd don't like the current Uppercase convention; but
at this stage, I think we should stick with it (and maybe raise a
WSDL issue).

Jean-Jacques.