Class='toc' in HTML

From: Martin Gudgin <mgudgin@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 11:52:49 -0700
To: "W3C Public Archive" <www-archive@w3.org>, "Jean-Jacques Moreau" <moreau@crf.canon.fr>, <roberto.chinnici@sun.com>, <sanjiva@us.ibm.com>, "Jeffrey Schlimmer" <jeffsch@windows.microsoft.com>

I'm trying to generate the HTML from the XML for Part 1 of the spec.
When I do this I get a whole load of question marks in the TOC. They
appear to be in place of tabs or spaces but I can't figure out why.
Displaying the XML in IE using the XSL works fine, but transforming the
XML into the HTML using the same stylesheet gives me this problem. I
have a feeling the problem is with class='toc' as I can't see this style
defined for DIV or P but I don't know css that well :-(

Can someone else take a look and see if they can get a clean transform?

Thanks

Gudge