RE: Editor's TODO list

If we talk nicely to Philippe he may be able to get CVS to send out mail
automatically. Philippe?

That said, we should all be running CVS update before any editing
session anyway, so it will be easy to see if anything has changed since
the last sync. And the change log in the spec should contain the details
( for SOAP I tend to put more detail into the spec change log than the
CVS change log ).

Gudge