RE: TEST: /2002/03owlt/intersectionOf

Hmmmm.

Dan -

the quotes inside quotes problem here seems to be arising because of a
mismatch between what Jena does and what cwm does.

The description in question as an xhtml <code> element. Using the C14N view
of an XML Literal Jena sticks in the namespace decl xmlns="....xhtml..."
with the " preferred by XC14N.

Fixes could be:
- hack Jena to use ' instead of "
- fix cwm to accept " inside "

The hack on Jena would not be acceptable in a shipping Jena, but I am in
fact processing the OWL test cases with a special so I can hack it
independently.

Jeremy