FW: SOAP Implementers Report - Nov 14

For the archives...

Henrik

-----Original Message-----
From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2002 14:39
To: 'Don Mullen'; 'David Fallside'; Alex DeJarnatt;
'jacek@systinet.com'; John Koropchak; 'manoj.cheenath@bea.com'; 'Glen
Daniels'; 'Paul Kulchenko'; 'Joe Baysdon'; 'Xan Gregg'

Here's a write-up of the matched tests in a table form that matches
table 2 [1].

It has a set of proposed tests for intermediaries that are quite
straight forward to implement without adding additional functionality.

There are 7 entries for which we have no tests. We have marked 33 as
"not testable" given the discussion.

Who has the action item to set up the next meeting?

Henrik Frystyk Nielsen
mailto:henrikn@microsoft.com

[1] http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/2/03/soap1.2implementation.html