RE: Editorial proposal for issue 250

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 09:10:05 -0500
To: "Henrik Frystyk Nielsen" <henrikn@microsoft.com>
Cc: marc.hadley@Sun.COM, mgudgin@microsoft.com, moreau@crf.canon.fr, www-archive@w3.org

Overall I like it.  One editorial comment, though I think this is on text
that traces to earlier versions.  Your table has:

"To establish itself as an ultimate SOAP receiver a SOAP node MUST act in
this role. "

I've never liked that, as I think you establish yourself as an ultimate
receiver by agreeing to undertake all the requirements of the
specification for an ultimate reciever, including not relaying the
message.  Since we've quite clearly established elsewhere what an ultimate
receiver is, I propose:

"The ultimate receiver MUST act in this role. "

Sound right?

One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142