Editorial proposal for issue 250

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <henrikn@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 11:03:28 -0800
To: "Jean-Jacques Moreau" <moreau@crf.canon.fr>, "Martin Gudgin" <mgudgin@microsoft.com>, <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>, "Marc Hadley" <mark.hadley@Sun.COM>
Cc: <www-archive@w3.org>

Given the success of the table describing mU and role I was wondering
whether we can clarify issue 250 by adding another one listing the roles
in a similar manner (see attached) in section 2.2 where we have the list
of role definitions [1]. This may make it easier to see than the current
bullet list.

Btw, in table 2 "SOAP Nodes Forwarding behaviour", we should refer to
the names "next", "ultimateReceiver", and "none" as *short-names* as we
in section 2.2 defined the role *name* as a URI.

Comments?

Henrik Frystyk Nielsen
mailto:henrikn@microsoft.com

[1] http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/2/06/LC/soap12-part1.xml#soaproles