Question on the naming of "Web Method Specification Feature" in part 2 section 6.4

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <henrikn@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 01:04:45 -0800
To: "Martin Gudgin" <mgudgin@microsoft.com>, "Jean-Jacques Moreau" <moreau@crf.canon.fr>, "Marc Hadley" <mark.hadley@Sun.COM>, <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Cc: <www-archive@w3.org>

In implementing the editors' action item:

"Generate a reference for the various features and bindings pointing
back to the appropriate place in SOAP 1.2 INSTEAD of the one-sentence
found like "Protocol binding specifications may use this URI to declare
their support for the MEP and its associated semantics""

I found it weird that in part 2, section "6.4 Web Method Specification
Feature", we call it the "Web Method *Specification* Feature". I would
have thought that it was merely the "Web Method Feature" or
alternatively "Web Method SOAP Feature", no?

The text in section 6.4 uses both versions but I wanted to check before
changing anything and you agree that this is nothing but editorial.

Henrik Frystyk Nielsen
mailto:henrikn@microsoft.com