Re: Issue 3.4 - daml:UnambiguousProperty

Oops, Guus and Libby's addresses were missing from CC list; resending.

imho UnambiguousProperty is the most important thing for WebOnt to get
riht, and since there are some subtleties (eg. unambiguity of a property
over time) is is important for WebOnt to write down the reason it has
this construct. Below is a draft that might be useful for this.

cheers,

Dan