Re: [ipcommons] Using CC for Software?

joseph,
the aim on this round was not to get into the proliferation game, by
creating our own licenses. I am eager, however, that we do develop marks for
standard licenses -- GPL, apache, etc. Then we're just expressing other
standard licenses, and increasing the pressure towards convergence. That is
certainly in our near-term plans.

-----
Lessig
Stanford Law School