FOAF Files

From: Sean B. Palmer <sean@mysterylights.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 05:08:21 -0000
To: "Dan Brickley" <danbri@w3.org>
Cc: <www-archive@w3.org>
Hi Dan,

I've taken the liberty of composing a set of documents that
define all of the current classes and properties in the FOAF
namespace, tar'd, zipp'd, and much attach'd as

All I did was write a small Python program (<<foaf.py>> in the
.tar.gz), that works on the FOAF homepage ([1] and <<source.txt>>
in the tar.gz), extracting the definitions, and writing to the
appropriate files. All of the files should be valid XML RDF, and
you can just unzip them and put them in the directory if you so

[1] http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/

Kindest Regards,
Sean B. Palmer
@prefix : <http://purl.org/net/swn#> .