Re: RSVP: Resolution to issue #29 satisfactory? (fwd)

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 19:31:38 -0500 (EST)
To: David Fallside <fallside@us.ibm.com>
cc: <em@w3.org>, <www-archive@w3.org>, <hugo@w3.org>

David,

Sorry for the delay with this. Attached is a doc which attempts to answer
the reformulated XMLP issue#29 questions about encoding RDF in SOAP
(whether using Encoding or not). The short (crass, even) answer is "yup,
of course we can" (since we can encode MP3s etc too). I try to avoid
ratholes and point at areas where we'd expect to do careful review work
during Last Call.

I tried to upload this to w3.org c/o http://www.w3.org/2001/10/soapdata/
but the CVS server is misbehaving. Hope the attachment's OK in the
meantime (supplied in text and html). The doc could do with more polish,
hyperlinks and examples, but should provide a basis for getting this
moving again.

cheers,

Dan

--