Latest draft of TDL

From: Patrick Stickler <patrick.stickler@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 22:28:17 +0200
To: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>, <www-archive@w3.org>

OK, I've finished the discussion of the desiderada and all the
other wordsmithing I think is needed at the present, including
all of the editorial changes you suggested.

It's online at http://www-nrc.nokia.com/sw/TDL.html.

I have a few questions/comments about your stuff which
is written in red, mostly about using rdfs:Literal as
the default type rather than xsd:string, to retain
neutrality from XML Schema while fully supporting it.

As soon as you send me the final draft of section 2.2
and the appendices, I'll add them in.