Re: Near-final draft of TDL (PD) proposal

On 2002-01-19 14:58, "ext Jeremy Carroll" <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com> wrote:

> Looks pretty good.
>
> The maths is taking shape in my head,

Glad to hear. You have my sincerest admiration for the skill.

> Peter Patel-Schneider gave me a bit of
> help at the WebOnt F2F.

That's good to hear, insofar as he and I have locked horns
a few times about RDF datatyping on RDF Interest.

Did he seem happy with the general concept of the TDL proposal?

> I feel the introductory material might need moving around.

Edit at will, or suggest whatever edits you think I should make.

Cheers,

Patrick