please don't mess with my browser settings

From: Gerald Oskoboiny <gerald@impressive.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 16:21:57 -0500
To: webmaster@aircanada.ca
Cc: public message archive <www-archive@w3.org>
It's really annoying that whenever I login to my air canada
account, your web site resizes my browser window to the maximum
size of my desktop. I don't want it that big; if I did, I would
resize it myself. There is a bunch of other stuff on my desktop
that I want to see along with my browser (e.g., calendar to use
when booking flights; instant messaging clients to chat about
travel itineraries with friends/co-workers...); who are you to
decide that your web site should take over my entire desktop?
Please fix your web site so it doesn't do that any more. I use
your site several times a week, and this annoys me each time.
thanks.

--
Gerald Oskoboiny <gerald@impressive.net>
http://impressive.net/people/gerald/