Re: [Fwd: SIG2 Amsterdam meeting - summary]

GUIDO VETERE wrote:

> >>Finally, I insist on the need of introducing 'type' vs. 'role' as
> modifiers
> >>for class declarations. This distinction (that I learned from your works)
> >>woud be crucial for for many practical reasons. Have you any comment on
> >>that ?
>
> >Of course we need these things. Type vs. role is certainly a very
> >important distinction for an ontology language.
>
> Fine. We should work on this in the future. Is there room for a proposal in
> this direction ?

Of course. The webont group is open to suggestions from anybody,
in particular people who know what they are talking about,
which would qualify the both of you easily:-)

You could use me as a channel into the WG, or Guus Schreiber.

Thanks for your interest,

Frank.
   ----