Near-final draft of TDL (PD) proposal

From: Patrick Stickler <patrick.stickler@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 12:21:00 +0200
To: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
CC: <www-archive@w3.org>

OK, I've pretty much gotten the proposal to a near final state. I
still need to do some wordsmithing in appendix A, as there are
some rather terse statements there that could use some verbal
padding.

But essentially all the details and important stuff are defined,
I think.

You can view the latest draft online at

   http://www-nrc.nokia.com/sw/TDL.html

There's a section placeholder for the math, and I hope what's
now there is sufficient for you to provide that section (and I'm
*very* grateful to you for doing it).

Do you think we should wait until the math is inserted before
giving it to the WG for a look? Or would it be OK to give it to
them without the math?

I'm hoping that it is sufficiently clear as-is, and that the math
simply satisfies the needs of those who must see how it explicitly
relates to the MT.

Let me know what you think...

Cheers,

Patrick