1st draft

From: Patrick Stickler <patrick.stickler@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 17:31:14 +0200
To: ext Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>, <www-archive@w3.org>

Jeremy,

Attached is the first draft of the PD proposal -- adopting more general
names though for the name of the scheme and idioms.

It's still rather rough (especially sections 4.3.1-6 which still are
mostly just a dump of my own notes, etc.

But most of the core stuff is there, hopefully enough to do the math,
and I've included a description of XML Schema basic data types in
terms of lexical and value space relations.

Have a look and holler if you see any glaring issues. I'll be working
hard on this all tomorrow and Wednesday and hope to have a much more
polished version prior to the teleconf Friday.

Cheers,

Patrick