Re: Recursive rules: is this a bug in Cwm?

The error message you got in [1] (without looking at the code at all)
is that
it was trying to output a list, and found two values stored as the
first of the list.
In fact this should not be an error, one simple should conclude that
the two things are equivalent.

The earlier problem which indirectly led to that was that it isn't
concluding
a bnode from a bnode - its making up a spurious node id.  I've put it
into the
suite, but not fixed ityet...

Tim