RE: Editorial comments for Part 1, section 1-3

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 20:03:09 -0500
To: "Henrik Frystyk Nielsen" <henrikn@microsoft.com>
Cc: Anish.Karmarkar@oracle.com, EUSNILM@am1.ericsson.se, fallside@us.ibm.com, marc.hadley@sun.com, mgudgin@microsoft.com, moreau@crf.canon.fr, www-archive@w3.org

Do you want to send a note to WG or should I.  I would have to do a bit of
research as to exactly what our current text says, so if you happen to
know you might just dash off a note.  If I don't see you do it within the
next couple of days, I'll try and get to it.  Thanks.

One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142

"Henrik Frystyk Nielsen" <henrikn@microsoft.com>
12/18/02 10:54 PM

        To:     <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
        cc:     "Anish Karmarkar" <Anish.Karmarkar@oracle.com>, "Nilo Mitra"
<EUSNILM@am1.ericsson.se>, "David Fallside" <fallside@us.ibm.com>, "Marc
Hadley" <marc.hadley@sun.com>, "Martin Gudgin" <mgudgin@microsoft.com>,
"Jean-Jacques Moreau" <moreau@crf.canon.fr>, <www-archive@w3.org>
        Subject:        RE: Editorial comments for Part 1, section 1-3
Categories:

>OK, so ignoring for the moment any logistical issues over
>depending on a
>CR-level namespaces draft, I think that where we say qualified name we
>often mean expanded name.  Do you agree?

Yup (and logistic issues may indeed be hard to ignore)

>I think this should
>be checked
>with the WG if we decide to make any changes, as I think it's
>a bit beyond
>editorial.  Thanks.

While it does seem editorial in nature, I agree that such things from
now go on the issues list for WG review. In general, I think this
applies to pretty much any change given where we are.

Thank you,

Henrik