Re: Editorial comments for Part 1, section 1-3

From: Jean-Jacques Moreau <moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 10:28:57 +0100
To: noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com
CC: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <henrikn@microsoft.com>, Nilo Mitra <EUSNILM@am1.ericsson.se>, David Fallside <fallside@us.ibm.com>, Marc Hadley <marc.hadley@sun.com>, Martin Gudgin <mgudgin@microsoft.com>, www-archive@w3.org

If we go that route, then we should also update:

3) Retain all relayable SOAP header blocks that were targeted at
the forwarding node but ignored during processing.

On a related note, I see you've (Henrik) not yet switched section
2.7.1 and 2.7.2?

Jean-Jacques.