RE: Some editorial tweaks

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <henrikn@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 08:15:32 -0800
To: "Jean-Jacques Moreau" <moreau@crf.canon.fr>, "Martin Gudgin" <mgudgin@microsoft.com>
Cc: "W3C Public Archive" <www-archive@w3.org>, "Marc Hadley" <marc.hadley@sun.com>, "Nilo Mitra" <EUSNILM@am1.ericsson.se>, "Noah Mendelson" <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>

I think we have to separate removing the diffs from doing any other
editorial fixes as otherwise we will have a very hard time showing what
the latter editorial fixes are (cvs diff is not useful when there is
lots of big changes). Therefore, let's finish task 2) before starting on
step 3) in the plan.

Henrik Frystyk Nielsen
mailto:henrikn@microsoft.com

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archives/2002Dec/