Re: Algorithm for mapping an application defined name to an XML name

From: Jean-Jacques Moreau <moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 10:11:24 +0200
To: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <henrikn@microsoft.com>
CC: Martin Gudgin <mgudgin@microsoft.com>, asirv@webmethods.com, aphillips@webmethods.com, W3C Public Archive <www-archive@w3.org>, Marc Hadley <marc.hadley@sun.com>, Nilo Mitra <EUSNILM@am1.ericsson.se>, Noah Mendelson <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>

TAG is now even more confusing that there is another TAG!

Jean-Jacques.