Re: MacroMedia

Well, when I tried ssh -v it asked me to enter my password, then said
permission denied when I did.  This is the same password (I'm 95% sure)
that worked when Yves and I set it up in Palo Alto.

cvs update (as suggested by Gudge) did no better.

One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142

Marc Hadley <marc.hadley@sun.com>
08/20/2002 05:39 PM